Monday, April 12, 2010

The Story

This coming Thursday, April 15, 2010 I will have been yo-yoing for one and a half years. I have been thinking about starting this blog for sometime now, and the realization that it has been over 500 days since my right middle finger was callus free that has brought me to commence what I am going to call my "Yo-yo Bucket List". The list will incorporate 100 things I want to do before I die, all of which will revolve around a toy and some string. The list is meant to give a focus to my yo-yoing. I want it to create a drive toward a goal, and even if I only get to cross off a quarter of the things that are found on the list that will be enough. I plan to update the list and this blog as things get crossed off, and if any good stories come along the way I will share them. As far as the list is concerned I am going to post the official 100 things to do in the yo-yo community before I die this Thursday. It mark the end of my first year and a half of yo-yoing and the beginning of the rest of my life as a yo-yoer.

No comments:

Post a Comment